Friday, March 19, 2010

Internet is an Ocean and you should know where to jump

Hi All,

I spent lot of my time online to explore money making methods. Then I came to understand that internet is like an ocean. It is unlimited. It is getting bigger day by day. Every day many new sites are setting up. I have find many interesting sites on my way. I have spend a lot of time in making online friends but nobody have provided me exact way.

Finally I came to know some money making methods online. I have read many articles and from those articles I figured out few earning methods online. Then I have started utilizing those methods. My mail box is filled with spamming and fishing mails as I have registered in each and every site I site I come across. Now i have little idea on which is better and which is not.

I have wasted a lot of time in Spamming sites. We can't control ourselves since their offers and their mails are really attractive and will definitely tempt you. I have worked initially in PTC sites. There I have started my online career with PTC. PTC means Paid To Click service sites. These sites will provide services to website owners by clicking on their websites hence providing fake traffic to the websites.

In PTC sites I have earned very little amount but something is better than nothing. I don't think anyone is going settle down for clicking on ADs. However it is just an option for your leisure time and it pays by the way. 


Yours
Freelancer


2 comments:

  1. I am so confused in online while thinking about money earning. I want to read more articles for you. Thank you........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have the problem that I am receiving too much of mails which I don't need. How can I get the rid of them.Please reply.

    ReplyDelete