Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a few words for writing this blog...

Hi Friends, 

I am a freelancer. I have done my graduation in Computer science. During the last year in my Graduation, the software field is in a trouble due to recession. There are no fresh jobs and many companies have started to laying off.

I am in a big confusion and I don't know what to do. Then I started working online. I have searched online for money making methods and I have found many. Most of them are Spam. I don't know where to start. I don't know how to get work.

I have explored a lot of websites and have registered in many sites and started to do different kind work. At first I have worked in PTC sites. Then surveys, affiliation, Data entry works etc....
I have bought CDs online to know how to earn money.

Finally I figured out few ways to earn money online. I have received my first income online as a FREELANCER.

I have started this blog to help those who are newbies here. I have wasted a lot of my time online in finding the ways to earn money. This blog will help the newbies in setting up their career in online without wasting their time in unnecessary portals.

I can strictly suggest you that if you have a chance to work in offices for full time, I suggest you to go ahead. Don't leave the day time jobs in order to work online. It will be better for you to work online for part time till you get good experience and good number of clients.


Yours,
Freelancer

1 comment:

  1. It is really interesting. It is not easy set up a career online where we don't have someone to give a suggestion....

    ReplyDelete