Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I want more Money....

Hi, 

I have spent a lot of time in PTC sites. I earned my first money online at NEOBUX. I received the money to my Alertpay account. I have changed my mind because until now I have little doubt in my mind about online money. But now I got my money. It is just a few dollars but gave me a lot of confidence on earning online.

Now, I decided to find different ways to earn money online. I have visited many other sites and have read many articles. In this time I have find some informative sites. Gradually I become a pro. I have gained better knowledge on Blogging, Website business and many more.

I want big money so I have to find the best sites which will pay good money. Some of my online friends have suggested me some sites to work but I didn't find them better. I have a habit of reading articles and e books. I have downloaded many articles read them when I got time.

One day I have find a new way which have given a great chance to earn more money. I have seen an ad which is for online writers. I went to the site and registered. I haven't got any chance to work at first but I spent my time with the site watching how to get project. Then I find out to work online and how to get projects. I have started my Freelance career.


The simple truth is if your aim is small you will achieve small and if it is big you will achieve big. PTC sites pay you for sure but how much?. They pay in 0.001$ which cannot going to fulfill your needs. So PTC sites is not a good option if you want to make online career. So what it is?

As I said there are many. The best one among them is Freelancing. If you want to earn more money then go for a freelancing career. It is one of the best option for online money. You will be paid for your skills and your knowledge. Everyone have skills in some field. Some of us are good at programming, designing, writing, editing, translation, SEO and many more. For beginners it can be Data entry, transcription, Captcha entry etc. 

All you need to do is to find a better place to show case your skills and get work and get money. I will guide you in that. I will help you in finding a better place to find work you are interested to do. I will help you in making money online just using your skills and nothing else. 

As of now, let's start with the Freelancing. Let me guide you on how to start on that. There are many Freelance websites online which are helping freelancers in finding work. The main advantages of freelance websites are:

1. They bring all freelancers and clients in one place
2. They help in find work and freelancers easily to complete their task and to earn money
3. They help in make secure deals 

Hence working from Freelance websites is always preferable. Because you will be get paid for sure if you have done work. There are many processes in Freelancer websites that will help in getting your payment without any issues.

Regards,
Freelancer

No comments:

Post a Comment