Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Skill and Knowledge are money - SEO

Hi,

I have explored for quite a long time in Internet to know how to earn money online. It was discouraging initially, challenging after some time and encouraging at the end. The more options I found to make money, the more I grew interested to explore new. 

I believe  that Having a skill might not help you now but will help you some other time in your life". So learning these new skills is always a better practice. Apart from Video editing, Audio editing and Translation I have done some other projects as a freelancer in online. They paid me very less but I come to know their value in long run. 

I used to work as an assistant to an SEO during initial time. I don't know anything about SEO that time but I confidently posted my bid. My client took an interview and selected me. She taught me basics of SEO. However she paid very less comparatively what I am earning from Video work and Translation. I continued worked with my Client because of the advantages I learned from SEO. 

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In simple words it is nothing but a process of promoting one website in search engine results. For example whenever you search for something online, you will type in Google or Bing search Engines. These Search Engines will bring the available results and you will click mostly on links available on first page or second page. Search Engine found hundreds of results, but it will arrange them in a ranking. The Upper rank one website has, the more business it will do. So Website Owners will depends on SEO to accomplish this task. SEO will do their work to bring a particular Website in Search Engine Ranking. 

Search Engine Optimization will be done in many ways. What I have learned from my client is through comments. I have learned this because I want to create a website or blog. Once I create my own website or blog I need this skill to improve traffic to my sites. 

All I wanted to say is Learn new skills online and you don't know when it will help you in future. Because after sometime I have started earning good money online. However I am not satisfied. When I look for other options, this SEO which paid me very less initially become handy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment