Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Freelancing Paid me better

Hi There,

Its been a long time I have posted in this blog. During the initial time I have done quiet a good research and posted my experience in this blog. Later I have worked in Freelancing sites which have provided me a real job. I will explain what I done All these days.

I started working in Freelancing Websites which I have mentioned in my previous blogs. I struggled a bit at beginning and later I got good projects. Scriptlance (Freelancer.com) was the best place for me during that time and I got quiet a good projects. 

For some people, it is difficult to decide to select profession. Without a sound skill in that profession it is not easy to get a job in Freelancing world because our clients want to see our portfolio before they assign a job. So I have started with Video and Audio editing as it was a hobby for me during college days.

My first project is a Audio editing project where my client wanted me to edit some audio files. I am always so thankful to him because without any prior experience he has assigned that work to me. I hope the cover letter I have written to him might have impressed him. It took some time for me to write a Cover letter like that. Especially the new freelancers should practice on writing a good Cover letter. 

Using some free online audio editing tools I have completed the task and got my first MONEY. Unbelievable to me for getting dollars transferred into my Paypal Account. The good thing is I got good reviews from my client and one more Audio editing project. Finally money started coming into my account.

I practiced some new Video and Audio editing tools. I started applying to every Video and Audio editing project in Freelance sites and got good number of projects and money. I have worked for less dollars during initial time. As I mastered the Video editing tools, I have started Creating Videos. Now I started Charging more dollars for my work. I got good amount of money from Scriptlance (Freelancer.com) and ODesk.com for Video editing and Creation. 

I didn't observe that I got a good number of Client contacts in my Skype. We used to work directly instead of Freelance websites. I was busy with projects and getting new projects easily as my reviews are better.

The Video editing tools I have used are basic and limited my work and since I don't have proper training, I had some limitations in Video creation. However my Video editing career went very well during that time for small and medium budget projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment